I heart sweet potatoes. It’s true. I heart them for breakfast as a sweet potato hash with peppers and onions and a fried egg on top and I heart them for lunch/dinner/snack sprinkled with cinnamon and cayanne pepper and roasted in the oven. Yum.
Thank goodness sweet potatoes are good for you.
Cinnamon & Cayanne Pepper Sweet Potato Coins:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Oil
- Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper & Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line your cookie sheet with foil.
2. Peel and slice sweet potato in coin shapes.
3. Melt and drizzle coconut oil over sweet potatoes (since our house was so warm my oil was already melted so I poured it straight out of the jar). Probably around 1-2 tablespoons.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon, cayanne, and salt over the top; as much or as little of the spicy deliciousness that you want.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Oh, and I also heart this sweet little girl so very much.